Kuscco Mutual's Commitment to Customer Privacy
- KUSCCO Mutual is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of its customers’ personal and private information (“customer information”) submitted to KUSCCO Mutual via https://kusccomutual.co.ke .This privacy and security policy (“this policy”) outlines KUSCCO Mutual’s practices and commitment to the customer in this regard.
- KUSCCO Mutual knows that you expect a high level of privacy and security for the personal information that you have shared or intend sharing with us. This privacy notice is designed to inform you of the types of information we collect from our customers, how we use that information, and the circumstances under which we will share it with third parties.
Choice and Consent of the Customer
- KUSCCO Mutual will not collect or use your information without obtaining your consent as required under law. In respect of all marketing activities related to KUSCCO Mutual services or products, consent to collect or use your information will be obtained from you, the customer.
In addition, third parties chosen by any member within the KUSCCO Mutual Assurance Limited are taken through strict due diligence processes in order to ensure that customer information is handled securely. The type of information you will be asked to provide will vary according to the product or services require
What customer information is collected?
Information requirements may vary depending on the KUSCCO Mutual’s products and services to which a customer subscribes. Customer information in general refers to personal information submitted to KUSCCO Mutual via the website that identifies or relates to an online visitor or customer, whether they are an individual or a business. This information includes but is not limited to details such as name, age, identification numbers and addresses
Maintenance of accurate information.
- KUSCCO Mutual continues to establish procedures designed to ensure that the customer’s non-public personal information is as accurate and complete as possible, in accordance with reasonable standards. If you believe that our records contain inaccurate or incomplete information about you, please notify us via our customer service email address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make the necessary amendments.
Why does KUSCCO Mutual collect customer information?
- KUSCCO Mutual uses customer information to bring to your attention details of KUSCCO Mutual services and products. The more we know about you, the better we can serve you.
How does KUSCCO Mutual safeguard your information?
Keeping your personal information secure is one of KUSCCO Mutual’s most important responsibilities. This policy governs the behavior of employees with regard to accuracy, confidentiality and security of all customer information
Opting out of Marketing push messages.
- In case, you don’t wish to be disturbed via any tele-calling marketing activities, you may register this request by calling our customer service team on 020 4400019 or writing to us on email@example.com
Help contribute to the protection of your information
KUSCCO Mutual advocates that you help maintain the security of your personal information by taking the following steps:
- Not sharing your ID or password with anyone
- Changing your password regularly
- Remembering to sign off after an online session
- Not leaving your computer unattended while conducting online transactions
- Helping us maintain accurate records by letting us know when your circumstances change so that we can update our records accordingly
- Not sending any confidential information via non-encrypted e-mail
- Not supplying your personal and financial information to any site you do not know or trust
Right to Amend this Privacy Statement
- KUSCCO Mutual reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. All amendments to this policy will be posted on the website (kusccomutual.co.ke). Unless otherwise stated, the current version shall supersede and replace all previous versions of this policy.